How to File a Case
1. Verify that your dispute:
- arose out of an online transaction;
- involves at least one consumer;
- does not concern illicit content, corporal damages,
family, taxation and intellectual property issues.
2. Ensure that the time necessary
to find a solution through the ECODIR process and to implement it does
not deprive you of a right to bring an action before the courts due
to the expiry of a deadline or statutory limitation.
3. Create a user account by providing contact information
and accepting the Terms & Conditions (Registered User Agreement).
4. Fill out the Invitation to Negotiation Form.This
Form requires the following information:
- Identification of the parties;
- Description of your problem;
- Provision of an initial proposal for a solution;
- Attachment of documents if needed;
- Agreement to the Terms & Conditions.
5. Log out and wait.You will be notified of case developments
here to register as a New User
Before creating your account, please note that :
- The dispute resolution platform has been designed
for MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and Netscape 6.0 or higher.
- All transmissions are made through a secure connection
- You must accept a session cookie in order to access
the system Form;
- Document attachments are limited to the following
electronic formats: .RTF, .PDF, .TXT, .JPG, .JPEG. You will not be
able to attach documents in any other electronic formats.
If you have any queries or require assistance don't
hesitate to contact the ECODIR secretariat at email@example.com.