How to File a Case
1. Verify that your dispute:
- arose out of an online transaction;
- involves at least one consumer;
- does not concern illicit content,
corporal damages, family, taxation and intellectual
2. Ensure that
the time necessary to find a solution through the ECODIR
process and to implement it does not deprive you of
a right to bring an action before the courts due to
the expiry of a deadline or statutory limitation.
3. Create a user account by providing
contact information and accepting the Terms & Conditions
(Registered User Agreement).
4. Fill out the Invitation to Negotiation
Form.This Form requires the following information:
- Identification of the parties;
- Description of your problem;
- Provision of an initial proposal
for a solution;
- Attachment of documents if needed;
- Agreement to the Terms & Conditions.
5. Log out and wait.You will be notified
of case developments by email.
here to register as a New User
Before creating your account, please
note that :
- The dispute resolution platform
has been designed for MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or
higher and Netscape 6.0 or higher.
- All transmissions are made through
a secure connection (SSL);
- You must accept a session cookie
in order to access the system Form;
- Document attachments are limited
to the following electronic formats: .RTF, .PDF,
.TXT, .JPG, .JPEG. You will not be able to attach
documents in any other electronic formats.
If you have any queries or require
assistance don't hesitate to contact the ECODIR secretariat